beauty

Getting involved with Influenster & my COVERGIRL VoxBox

Tuesday, December 30, 2014Unknown

Heyyyy!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and are ready to take on this new year!!!!! With that said, maybe one of your new years resolution is to try something new?! Well, hear me out and see for yourself how great Influenster is!

I have been receiving a lot of questions on how to get involved with Influenster as well as how to stay active on the site. I've been with Influenster for a little over 2 years now and have been very happy with their service. If you're interested in finding out how I keep getting free products, then please continue reading :)

Influenster is a FREE site, where individuals like yourself can give opinions of products you have tried and really loved or vice versa. All you need to know about how to get started on Influenster is right here:  https://www.influenster.com/about-us

Once you have completed all the steps of a new user, you are ready to influence others! And by that I mean... you can write product reviews right on the Influenster site, and share your experiences on your social media accounts to unlock Lifestyle and Expert badges for a higher chance of landing a VoxBox (a box of free products for you to test and review). The more active you are on the site, and the more badges you unlock, will give Influenster a better idea about the types of lifestyle and products you prefer so they can hook you up with things you'll love! For example, I am very active with the Beauty Queen and Sweet Tooth badges, therefore, most of the products that I have received in the past are things that match those categories.

The only tricky part to this free site is that you don't really know when a new VoxBox is going to be released and if you're even going to be receiving it. That's why you want to be as active as you can on the site by writing reviews and unlocking badges so that you have a higher chance of being picked for all their VoxBoxes.

When you are considered for a VoxBox, Influenster will send an email asking you to take a pre-survey to see whether or not you are the right fit for their new VoxBox, and if you are, you will receive a second email confirming the shipment of your VoxBox. Do be aware that although you receive the pre-survey, it does not mean that you will be getting a VoxBox. Sometimes, you receive nothing at all...but don't be sad because when you are selected and that box of free products show up at your doorstep, it is so worth your time!

Are you ready to give it a try? If so, CLICK HERE to sign up for your chance to receive complimentary full-sized products from amazing brands!

I know this is a very quick overview of how Influenster works, so if you're still confused, you can click on this link for more information or comment down below with any questions and I would be happy to help you!

----------

Now on to the exciting part of being on Influenster! I received my COVERGIRL VoxBox last week, complimentary of Influenster and COVERGIRL.


CG Full Lash Bloom Mascara comes in three different shades: Brown, Black, and Very Black. The one that I received was Very Black, and let me tell you, it is definitely very black! The packaging is cute, especially because of it's hot pink color! The mascara brush consists of short and long bristles which are claimed to help comb and coat your lashes evenly for a full volume look. I did find that the brush worked very well for me and the claim was found to be true because even after three coats, my lashes were not clumpy at all. The formula is extremely smooth and glides on very easily.


The issue I have with a lot of other mascaras is the amount of flakes that fall off during application. By the time I'm done with my eyes, my vanity desktop would be covered in black flakes :( And I have a white vanity so it's not very pretty. However, with this mascara, there was very little to no sign of flakes at all, which was very very very exciting to me.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this mascara. It's one of the best I've used in a really long time. It almost reminds me of the Benefit They're Real Mascara, which is one of my favorites!

Thanks for reading!



You Might Also Like

0 comments