diy featured

DIY Wall Art

Monday, March 23, 2015liifewithanna

Happy Monday!

Let's start off this week with a little glitter!!!!

I just wanted to quickly share some super simple DIY projects I've done to help make my vanity space a little more appealing to the eye! So, let's get started!

DIY #1:


You will need:
- Picture Frame
- Cardstock Paper (or just regular printing paper)
- Scissors
- Mod Podge
- Small painting brush
- Glitter

I found this quote on Pinterest (which translates to "seize the day") and printed it off onto white cardstock paper. Depending on the size of your frame, you might have to trim the paper to fit in your frame. Using a small painting brush and mod podge, apply a thin layer to areas where you would like to adhere glitter. Let dry, frame it, and that's it! I love the way it turned out! Totally reminds me of something off of tumblr. And the best part is, I did not have to spend any money - since I already had everything at home!!


DIY #2:

You will need:
- Picture Frame
- Cardstock Paper (or just regular printing paper)
- Scissors
- Mod Podge
- Small painting brush
- Glitter

The concept is the same as the first DIY project. All you need to do is cut out the right size cardstock paper for your frame, pencil a heart in the middle of it, apply mod podge and glitter, let dry, and frame. So simple to make and it definitely gives your space some color and character!


I hope you guys will recreate these DIY projects and if you do, definitely post a picture on Instagram and tag me @akthao, or feel free to comment below! Thank you!


You Might Also Like

0 comments