diy featured

DIY Monthly Inserts

Tuesday, March 17, 2015liifewithanna


H E L L O,

I wanted to show you all how to make your own DIY monthly inserts! It's super simple to make and definitely allows you to really express your sense of creativity! I am so happy with the way it turned out and I've been using it a ton!!


Products Used:
- Free Monthly Calendar Printable: http://www.alexamariezurcher.com/2015/01/happy-new-year-and-calendar-printable.html
- Notebook/Planner
- Pen
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- DUCK Clear Laminate Paper
- Washi Tape
- Hole Puncher
- Scissors

I've always loved having planners and notebooks around to make my life more organized. The notebook I used in the video is my blogging notebook - where I jot down when I need to publish my next blog post by as well as brainstorming ideas for future posts. Customizing and decorating my notebook is very relaxing and it makes me happy seeing my own work!

I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful! & if you did, feel free to Like & Subscribe to my channel for more videos! Thank you 


You Might Also Like

0 comments