dollartree featured

Dollar Tree Haul #2

Wednesday, March 11, 2015liifewithanna


Welcome back! It's a small haul this time around & a few makeup storage ideas with things you can find at Dollar Tree. Let's just get right into it!


I picked up the last three 100 Light Almay concealers on the shelf! I went with the lightest shade because I'm planning to use it as a brightener/concealer for my undereye area. The consistency of this concealer is definitely on the thicker side, probably because it's a stick - but it still applies very smoothly and can easily be blended with a brush. The treatment gel is suppose to help diminish blemishes and redness, however, I don't care too much for it. Overall, for $1, you definitely can't go wrong!


It's always nice to see elf products at Dollar Tree. I just find it to be very convenient and sometimes you even find products that are originally more than $1 - for example, the elf lip balm tint in grapefruit, which still retails for $2 at Walgreens and eyeslipsface.com. I also saw a whole bunch of the Maybelline Master Smoky Shadow Pencils in green, blue, and purple!


I love candles! I probably have way too many but my Dollar Tree stocked up on my favorite scent so I had to get a few more :)


I thought this little jewelry holder was so cute, and it matches my makeup vanity theme very well.

STORAGE IDEAS:



Clear napkin holder to store makeup palettes so they would stand upright.



Candle stick holders hot glued to empty candle jars for elegant and practical storage.

(Inventory does vary from store to store. What I might find where I live, you might not - and vise versa. But go and see what your store has! There's a lot of great things at the Dollar Tree, you'd be amazed at what you might find there!)





You Might Also Like

0 comments