beauty favorites

March 2015 Favorites

Wednesday, April 01, 2015liifewithanna


In terms of beauty, it was a very "laid-back" kind of month for me, since I was extremely busy with wedding planning!! Ahhh! But I do still have some great products that I definitely made use of during March, and I'm excited to share them with you!

1. Hard Candy Heavy Duty Concealer (Light)


Such a great, heavy duty concealer to hide all those blemishes, dark circles, pimples, and scars! I specifically choose a shade lighter than my natural skin tone so that I can use it to brighten my under eye area. This is a very creamy concealer that will require you to blend, blend, and blend for a more flawless look - but it's totally worth it! Not to mention, it's under $10! Steal!

2. ColourPop Super Shock Cheek (Prenup)


YOU NEED THIS BLUSH IN YOUR LIFE, like right now! I've been wearing it nonstop ever since I got it and I can't even begin to tell you how amazing the formula is. It's definitely something I have never seen before and I absolutely love it. The color pay off is incredible and it is super long lasting. I wrote a complete review (with swatches) on these ColourPop blushes HERE - so I definitely recommend you to head over there and read all about it if you haven't already!

3. Naked2


I definitely get the most bang for my buck with this palette (compared to the other two Naked palettes) since I gravitate more towards taupe-y, neutral shades for an every day look. The formula is so buttery, pigmented, and has very little fallout (this is true for the other two Naked palettes as well).

4. Salley Hansen Hard As Nail


If you're anything like me, I love having a pop of color on my nails - but we all know that it's not healthy to always have polish on. It drys out your nails and sometimes leaves a yellow stain. So, for those days where my nails need a little breather, I reach for this nail hardener. It does a great job bringing your nails back to life as well as giving it strength to avoid chipping!

5. Rimmel Kate Lipstick (08)


I usually don't like brown tinted lipsticks but this one has a beautiful pink hue to balance it out. The color is so unique and flattering for an everyday wear - and it's a lot more moisturizing than the other Rimmel lipsticks in this range.

6. Hair Velcro


These might seem a little silly but they hold your hair in place for such long periods of time. I use them every single day to hold my bangs up while I do my makeup :) So convenient!

7. Chapstick (Pomegranate Gumdrop)


For some reason, my lips were extra dry this month, so I had to turn to my good ol' ChapStick! And this pomegranate gumdrop is by far my favorite scent from their line. I would be pretty sad if they were to ever discontinue it.

There you have it! I told you it was a pretty laid-back month, right? As always, let me know what your monthly favorites are and definitely reach out to me if you have any questions or requests!


You Might Also Like

0 comments