dollartree featured

Dollar Tree Haul #1

Thursday, February 26, 2015Unknown


Hi beauties! 

Welcome to my first Dollar Tree Haul! 
For the past month or so, I have been reading a lot of blog posts about how Dollar Tree has been carrying drugstore makeup products. Of course, being a beauty junkie, you bet I headed straight to my local Dollar Tree stores! (Who doesn't love a good deal, right?) And sure enough - I found some great makeup products and more!

(I will be doing a series of hauls on my finds at Dollar Tree. I will try to post them as soon as I can - this way, if you want, you would be able to head out to your local Dollar Tree to see if you can find the products as well.)

Beauty Products:


Metallic silver vanity mirror 
It was cute, I couldn't pass it up! 

Spa House Keratin Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
I purchased the shampoo & conditioner, only because it smells really good. & I'm not too picky when it comes to hair products. I tried it for the first time last night, and it works fine but it's probably not something I would repurchase.

ChapIce Lip Balm
I have a whole collection of lip balms - so when I saw these, I had to get them! They're like mini eos!

Milani Shadow Eyez (Espresso Line, Golden Bronze, and Charming Black)
I love these! They are extremely pigmented and you can sharpen the pencils to get more product. Plus, they still retail for $5.99 each at Walgreens. What a steal!

Physicians Formula Mosaic Powder (Translucent Glow)
I'm pretty sure this is a discontinued product that Physicians Formula wants to sell out. But don't worry, it still works great! I used it to set my concealer and it gave my under eyes an extra boost of life. I went a little crazy and bought 6 of these. Definitely going to last me awhile!


Profusion Eye Shadow
We've all seen these at Walgreens, and they are actually $1 there as well - so nothing exciting, price wise. But if you're not into spending a lot of money on high end palettes, you should defintiely give these a try! Use with a primer and the color payoff is pretty impressive! (Swatched: Bare)



I pretty much hit the jackpot with these Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips! They are still for sale at Walgreens for $9.99! If you can get your hands on these, definitely take advantage of it! Maybelline nail polishes has also been making their way into Dollar Tree stores - so definitely keep an eye out for those as well! Milani nail polishes are a regular at Dollar Tree, and they work great so I purchase a few new colors every time I go there.

Crafts:



I love cute crafty things for my planner & blogging notebook, so I just picked up a few stickers and washi tape for decorating.


 Lastly, I've been on the search for a storage bin to house my craft supplies. I finally found this cute pastel pink bin from Dollar Tree's spring section - and it fits perfectly in my cube shelf!

(Inventory does vary from store to store. What I might find where I live, you might not - and vise versa. But go and see what your store has! There's a lot of great things at the Dollar Tree, you'd be amazed at what you might find there!)



You Might Also Like

0 comments