beauty favorites

February 2015 Favorites

Tuesday, February 24, 2015Unknown


It's that time again! I can't believe February is almost over - but hey, spring is less then a month away!!! This month was all about keeping my face hydrated and healthy as well as a few old & new beauty favorites. Enjoy!

1. innisfree Face Mask $1.00-$5.00
My sister gifted these Korean face masks to me and I'm so glad she did! Each mask is made from natural ingredients and has a very soothing scent. So far this month, I've used 2 masks along with the face serums that came with it - and it is so refreshing! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. (5 star spa treatment at the comfort of your own home!) Also, if you have trouble with redness, these masks are great for evening out your skin tone!

Winter has been brutal for my skin so I've been trying to find something that will help with the dry patches on my face. This moisturizer is meant to replenish dry and sensitive skin, and the pro-vitamin B5 formula helps protect against moisture loss. I have definitely noticed a difference, especially with my nose area. My skin feels so much more hydrated and healthy! It's probably because of the innisfree masks as well, but what ever it is, these two products are working great for my face!

"Primes the under eye area to help prevent concealer from setting into fine lines and wearing off. Infused with Vitamins C & E, Shea, Green Tea, Aloe, and Ginko Biloba to nourish and condition the skin. The sheer, silky smooth texture reduces the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and wrinkles." This little miracle in a pump is exactly what it claims to be! I'm obsessed with it, and use it on a regular basis - even when I'm not wearing makeup! It's great to keep your under eyes hydrated and to give it some life.

This BB cream is lightweight and has just the right amount of coverage for me (not to mention, it contains SPF protection). I apply this with my fingers and it always leaves my skin feeling so smooth & flawless. It was also surprisingly long wearing as well. I know it's pretty pricey for such a small tube, but trust me, a little goes a long way!

I stopped using this palette for a while because I wanted to try other products, but recently got back into it - and still love it! These matte shades are extremely pigmented and the color payoff is great on the skin. I love each and every single shade in this palette because they all serve their own unique purposes. The brown contour shade might look intimidating but it's actually very soft and natural. This is definitely a nice intro kit to contouring if you don't want to spend too much money.

I absolutely adore this highlighter. It definitely completes your makeup look and gives you a beautiful glow! Check out my in-depth review for more information: Mary Lou-Manizer.

7. Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner  (Jet Black) $20.00
I usually don't wear liquid eyeliners because I'm horrible at applying it - but this one has got me hooked! The thin tip is so easy to use and glides on effortlessly. It's very long wearing and will not smudge at all! By far the best liquid eyeliner I've owned.

This is great for my color treated hair. I use it after I take night showers as an overnight leave-in treatment. I put a little on the palm of my hands and rub it into the ends of my damp hair, then sleep on it. The next morning, my hair color looks more shiny and vibrant and my hair feels amazing!

That's it for my February favorites! Feel free to share with me your beauty favorites! Comment below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments