beauty featured

Spring Makeup Wishlist

Thursday, February 19, 2015Unknown


Hi Beauties!

There are so many different products being launched as we enter a new season - SPRING! And although I have enough makeup to last me for awhile, I always feel the urge to try new things! I'm making this wishlist to help me focus on what I really want rather than going overboard when shopping - and I hope it will also help you as well!

Here are the products I would love to get my hands on for this spring:



I'm all about anything that has SPF - protects against harmful broad-spectrum UVB and UVA rays to prevent dark spots and discolorations! This primer claims to have a lightweight, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula that will not affect the look, texture, or long-wear of your makeup.



I fell in love with this palette the first day it launched and have been lusting after it ever since! I don't own an all matte eyeshadow palette yet so this is very exciting to me - and who doesn't love all the different shades of neutrals! Can't wait to add this to my collection.



I love this brand! They are so affordable and have great quality products! This is their newest product & literally just launched a week ago. This company is based in California but their products can only be purchased online through their website - however, you do get free shipping in the US if you spend $30 - which is very easy to do. These blushes come in 20 different colors - 10 of them are matte & the other 10 are satin finishes. They are described as long wearing, very build-able, easy to apply, and pigmented.



Over the past couple of months, I've heard such great reviews about this primer from beauty gurus on YouTube - and it has really made me want to try it. The primer is said to be packed with electrolytes to hydrate and revitalize the skin. & According to Smashbox, it's like an energy drink for your skin that provides lasting moisture.



Let me tell you a secret... I am obsessed with blushes & highlighters!!! And this one from NARS is gorgeous! It is described as a sheer pink shimmer with warm undertones. I would actually use this as a highlighter instead because of how light it is - but I can also see it working as a very natural & beautiful blush for those "no makeup" makeup looks.

Who else is excited for all the Spring 2015 makeup collections??!! I sure am!! And cannot wait to do some damage. I would love to know what products are on your beauty wishlist - comment below!




You Might Also Like

0 comments