beauty featured

REVIEW & SWATCHES | TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Friday, February 13, 2015Unknown


THREE WORDS: I LOVE IT!!!!!! Now I totally understand why so many girls rave about this product! It's everything everyone has said it would be. I can't believe I am just now jumping on the bandwagon... Better late than never I guess. The packaging is adorable to begin with. And the amount of product you get is definitely worth the price you pay! 





The champagne glow that this highlighter gives off is gorgeous! And in the light, it's even better! It blends into my skin beautifully and really lightens up my face. I'm all about that life! The texture is finely milled and feels like butter, which is an A+ in my book. It's also very pigmented so you only need a little to get the job done.


I did very minimal makeup today for casual Friday with the highlighter on my cheeks, bridge of my nose, t-zone, and chin. I don't know if you can tell from the picture above - the highlighter definitely glows and makes your skin look flawless. 

The only bad thing I have to say so far is that if you have oily skin, this highlighter will definitely emphasize those areas on your face. Just remember to not go overboard when applying the highlighter - which tends to happen because it's such a light color.

Overall, it's a great highlighter and I personally love it. I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.


You Might Also Like

0 comments